Murdy Community Center Rental (714) 960-8895
The Murdy Community Center is located in the north portion of the City of Huntington Beach. Rooms are available for all occasions including social gatherings, meetings, and receptions. Reservations must be made three (3) weeks in advance. Reservations must be made in person at the Murdy Community Center. Full payment is required at time of reservation. No alcohol is allowed.
- Minimum Rental of two (2) hours.
- Building Curfew: Sunday - Thursday, 10:00 pm. Friday & Saturday, 12 midnight (must be cleaned up and out of building by curfew).
- Any rental with less than 14 days advance notice is contingent on staff availability and must be paid for in cash.
- This is an alcohol free facility. Consumption of Alcohol is prohibited at the Murdy Community Center.
- Pursuant to Huntington Beach Municipal Code 9.20.015, display of nudity is prohibited for any permitted event, whether closed or open to the public.
Closed on Holidays
No reservations will be accepted for legal holidays observed by the City of Huntington Beach.
Did you know?
The Huntington Beach Fire Department conducts free home fire safety inspections for seniors. You can also get a free smoke detector with a 10 year battery and carbon monoxide detector installed. This free service is provided by Project SHIP senior home inspection program volunteers. You can schedule an appointment online
or call 714-374-1615.