All residents wishing to use the RV Permit application must provide proof of residence in one of the following methods:
  1. Valid City of Huntington Beach water bill account – this is the automated way to complete the registration process. You will need the entire water bill account number, including any leading zeroes.
  2. Residents without water bill accounts (rent/lease) can visit the police department during traffic business hours (Monday-Thursday 8am-4pm) to provide proof of residence. The following documents are required: Government issued Identification, vehicle registration, other current utility bill such as SCE, SoCal Gas, phone/cell phone or cable/internet bill.